Dr. Mensa Otabil Parable of Onions was inaccurate.
Dr. Otabil Was illogical, the more you cry, the better the Onion .
Dr. Mensa Otabil was inaccurate, the more you cry, the better the Onion.
Dr. Otabil Was incorrect, the more you cry, the better the Onion .
Dr. Otabil Was Wrong, the more you cry, the better the Onion.
Dr. Otabil Was mistaken, the more you cry, the better the Onion .
The more you cry, the better the Onion if Otabil Don’t Know?
Report reaching GHANASKY.COM and ACCRA24.COM show that, Pastor Dr. Mensa Otabil, who oversees the network of ministries of the International Central Gospel Church worldwide.
He also serves as the senior pastor of Christ Temple Accra, founder and Chancellor of Central University College recently made some teachings about his recent discovery about Onion, Sulphur and he used this epitome in one of his teachings.
GHANASKY.COM analyst, who was a student of Information Technology and Sciences, the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment, can confirm that;
“The more you cry, the better the onion”
Sulphide compounds are aromatic and this is what gives all the plants in the onion family their distinctive smell or Stink.
Tearful Onions have absorbed sulphur compounds from the soil and, as a result, the bulbs contain more phytonutrients and antioxidants. Nutrients that have been scientifically proven to provide health benefits. These chemicals help protect plants from germs, fungi, bugs, and other threats.
Why Does the Onion Family Stink or Smell? All closely related plants to the onion, like Leeks, Shallots, Garlic, Chives etc contain “thioallyl compounds or alliins”. When cut or crushed the alliin (an amino acid), within the garlic or onion is converted by an enzymatic reaction into allicin, this quickly breaks down into sulphide or Sulfide compounds. Sulphide compounds are aromatic and this is what gives all the plants in the onion family their distinctive smell.
In reality, it is this Sulphuric environment that make Onion family unique among other crops.
Our first question: Is Dr. Mensa Otabil teaching as a Pastor or a Business Man?.
Most great people in the Bible were placed in a very bad environment more than we see today but they came out to be great history makers. Even Pastor Otabil himself is a big example.
Dr. Otabil said, the planter must dealt with the Sulphuric content of the soil before planting the seed and a lot of listeners were just clapping without thinking?
Dr. Otabil also said, the Sulphur in the soil will create a reaction within the Onion and will not help bring the best out of the onion?.
Dr. Otabil is looking for sulphur FREE environment but there is NO such environment in any country in today’s world, even in Germany or Netherlands.
Right from Dr. Mensa Otabil’s analysis, Mark Zuckerberg greatness was NOT because of his good America environment BUT it was hard working of transformation in his early ages of life, good Father, Mark Zuckerberg also excelled in his high school days, season of less information about “social media” by then and finally his investment into that area of entrepreneurship.
According GHANASKY.COM analyst, what we have seen among most Ghanaians is lack of ability to become an entrepreneur. Every Ghanaian can easily own a business one way the other but lack the ability of an entrepreneurship because it’s execution is much more difficult.
Mark Zuckerberg caught that fire of entrepreneurship and that was the start of his impact. He took a lot of life risks in University days, financial risks – where, companies came in to buy FaceBook but he never give it out, others sold their own to google etc.
With all respect, what Dr. Otabil was talking about is not the case here in Europe or America. One need to work hard. Environment is not the answer but detailed examination of the elements or structure in every country by each person or group of people is the factor with our believe in God, “We can make it”.
You can have the good environment and still be a failure in that atmosphere.
Sulphur FREE environment can even be more dangerous, that is likely to cause harm or injury because most productions from such soil may not be strong. There are many great experiences in the Bible, where great men and women were born out of “Otabil’s Sulphur” environment, such as David – who became a king.
At seventeen years of age Joseph was sold for a slave and at thirty he was a prime minister of Egypt, so what will Dr. Mensa Otabil say about his environment?.
The catalyst for Joseph life from Prisoner to Prime Minister was PAINFUL but he took it.
It may be Joseph mistake sharing his dream in Genesis 37 and it may also be the agenda of ELOHIM, for him to pass through.
Ghanaians need a transformation system right from the mind-set and this will still take years but according to GHANASKY.COM analyst, many Ghanaians are changing but still the majority (70%) need education of transformation, both in abroad and home.
We as publishers in Europe, have lived here and also experienced lifestyle in Africa, the differences here is NOT ONLY the system in place. The system can only change you, if you are ready to change your style of THINKING.
There are many people in Europe, who are citizens of first class world Countries like Germany, Netherlands, America etc who are crying every day, we meet them on the street. Some are very poor, no food to eat sometimes but there are system in place to take care of them, which of course not in Ghana or Africa but when it comes to total transformation of life and impact, one needs to work hard, which environment is important but some environments are created by ELOHIM for the purpose of that seed.
There are some SEEDS that can not be planted in Germany or Netherlands but when plant in Ghana, it will grow but still some Scientists can work around to make it survive in European soil, because the needed environment was created for the life in the SEED. Such grown seed can never be compared with one grown on the permitted soil of ELOHIM.
– The larger, milder and sweeter the onion, the less nutritious.
– The more you cry, the better the onion.
– Most of the western world are trying to create market for their new production.
– Tearful Onions have absorbed sulphur compounds from the soil and, as a result, the bulbs contain more phytonutrients and antioxidants
– Phytonutrients: Nutrients that have been scientifically proven to provide health benefits.
– These chemicals help protect plants from germs, fungi, bugs, and other threats.
– More than 25,000 phytonutrients are found in plant foods.
According to ACCRA24.COM, even home grown onions can contain more health-giving phytonutrients (a substance found in certain plants which is believed to be beneficial to human health and help prevent various diseases) and antioxidants (a substance that reduces damage due to oxygen, such as that caused by free radicals) than supermarket ones.
It’s all down to the variety you choose and how you grow it. Brown onion varieties, such as Rijnsburger, probably have the strongest flavour. Essentially, the larger, milder and sweeter the onion, the less nutritious it is. The more you cry, the better the onion. Pungent, tearful onions have absorbed sulphur compounds from the soil and, as a result, the bulbs contain more phytonutrients and antioxidants. Onions bred to have a milder flavour or grown in sulphur-deficient soil have many fewer of these nutrients.
So, the best way to avoid these pitfalls is to grow your own. Check first, though, whether your ground naturally contains enough sulphur or whether you need to modify your soil. Sulphur is readily absorbed by water and leaches out of sandy, very free-draining soil, but is retained in clay ground. Pale or yellowing of new growth is a symptom of sulphur deficiency.
Role of Sulphur / Sulfur in Onion Production
Sulphur is an important component of enzymes and other proteins, and is required for chlorophyll formation. It has a marked effect on the pungency of the onion through increasing the pyruvic acid content of the bulb – a key quality characteristic.
Sulphur helps to improve the crop’s utilization of nitrogen. Plants with a high sulfur content have greater tolerance to pest and disease attack. Sulphur has also been linked to increasing skin strength and color.
Sulphur deficiencies in onion:
Leaf production is affected and the plant produces fewer leaves. Younger leaves are uniformly yellow in color.
From our GHANASKY.COM, there are more than 25,000 phytonutrients are found in plant foods.
Phytonutrients: Nutrients that have been scientifically proven to provide health benefits. “Phyto” in Greek means plants, and phytonutrients fall into their own category because they are not related to fats, carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins, or minerals.
These nutrients allow for optimal cellular function and communication. When our cells are communicating effectively, the proper sequence of enzymatic reactions take place. Where can you get Phytonutrients; examples are: Spinach, Avocado, Kale, Blueberries etc.
Terms “phytonutrient” and “phytochemical” are being used interchangeably to describe those plant compounds which are thought to have health-protecting qualities.
– six important phytonutrients: Carotenoids, Ellagic acid, Flavonoids, Resveratrol, Glucosinolates and Phytoestrogens.
Plant foods contain thousands of natural chemicals. These are called phytonutrients or phytochemicals. These chemicals help protect plants from germs, fungi, bugs, and other threats.
More than 600 carotenoids provide yellow, orange, and red colors in fruits and vegetables.
Carotenoids act as antioxidants in your body. This means they tackle harmful free radicals that damage tissues throughout your body.
Understand sulforaphane: an anticarcinogenic isothiocyanate C6 H11 NOS2 found in cruciferous vegetables (as broccoli and cauliflower) that is thought to function by stimulating the production of enzymes in the body that detoxify cancer-causing substances.
The most nutritious superfood, adaptogenic, phytonutrient, antioxidant rich food, energy and cell metabolizing drink on the planet. Contains ionic and fulvic minerals that are easily absorbed and quickly bioavailable to the body cells for health, weight stabilization, mental clarity and mood enhancing zest for life.
1. Zuckerberg was born in 1984 in White Plains, New York. He is the son of dentist Edward Zuckerberg and psychiatrist Karen Kempner.
2. Zuckerberg and his three sisters, Randi, Donna, and Arielle were brought up in Dobbs Ferry, New York, a small Westchester County village.
3. At Ardsley High School, Mark Zuckerberg was excelled in classes. He was transferred to Phillips Exeter Academy in New Hampshire in his junior year, where he won prizes in science (Maths, Astronomy, and Physics) and classical studies.
4. Zuckerberg began using computers and writing software in middle school. His father taught him Atari BASIC Programming in the 1990s, and later hired software developer David Newman to tutor him privately.
5. Zuckerberg took a graduate course in the subject at Mercy College near his home while still in high school.
6. Mark Zuckerberg enjoyed developing computer programs, especially communication tools and games. He built a software program he called “ZuckNet” that allowed all the computers between the house and dental office to communicate with each other. It is considered a “primitive” version of AOL’s Instant Messenger, which came out the following year.
7. Zuckerberg himself recalls this period: “I had a bunch of friends who were artists. They’d come over, draw stuff, and I’d build a game out of it.”
8. Mark Zuckerberg later became captain of his prep school fencing team and earned a classics diploma.
9. During Zuckerberg’s high school years, under the company name Intelligent Media Group, he built a music player called the Synapse Media Player that used machine learning to learn the user’s listening habits, which was posted to Slashdot and received a rating of 3 out of 5 from PC Magazine.
10 By the time he began classes at Harvard, Zuckerberg had already achieved a “reputation as a programmer” but he still studied psychology and computer science in University.
11. According to Zuckerberg’s roommate at the time, Arie Hasit, “he built the site for fun”. Hasit explains:
12. “We had books called Face Books, which included the names and pictures of everyone who lived in the student dorms. At first, he built a site and placed two pictures, or pictures of two males and two females. Visitors to the site had to choose who was “hotter” and according to the votes there would be a ranking”.
13. The site went up over a weekend; but by Monday morning, the college shut it down because its popularity had overwhelmed one of Harvard’s network switches and prevented students from accessing the Internet. (within this bad environment prevention, Mark Zuckerberg still moved on). In addition, many students complained that their photos were being used without permission. Zuckerberg apologized publicly, and the student paper ran articles stating that his site was “completely improper.”
14. In January 2004, Mark Zuckerberg began writing code for a new website, which on February 4, 2004, Zuckerberg launched “Thefacebook”, originally located at thefacebook.com, which is now redirect to “www.facebook.com“.
15. Six days after the site launched, three Harvard seniors, Cameron Winklevoss, Tyler Winklevoss, and Divya Narendra, accused Zuckerberg of intentionally misleading them into believing he would help them build a social network called HarvardConnection.com, while he was instead using their ideas to build a competing product. The three complained to the Harvard Crimson and the newspaper began an investigation in response.
16. Before the official launch of the Facebook social media platform, the three filed a lawsuit against Zuckerberg that resulted in a settlement. The agreed settlement was for 1.2 million Facebook shares that were worth US$300 million at Facebook’s IPO.
17. Zuckerberg dropped out of Harvard University in his sophomore year to complete his project. In January 2014, Zuckerberg recalled.
18. On December 1, 2015, Zuckerberg and Chan announced the birth of their daughter Max, and in an open letter to Max, they pledged to donate 99% of their Facebook shares, then valued at $45 billion, to the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, their new charitable foundation with focuses on health and education. The donation will not be given to charity immediately, but over the course of their lives.
WATCH FULL AUDIO-VIDEO BELOW FROM DR. MENSA OTABIL: