President Akufo-Addo of Ghana (L) and President Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe (R)
According to GhanaPa.com analyst through GhanaSky.com reporters, the voice of Dr. Kwame Nkrumah still speaks:
“As far as i am concerned, i am in the knowledge that death can never extinguish the torch which i have lit in Ghana and Africa. Long after i am dead and gone, the light will continue to burn and be borne aloft, giving light and guidance to all people”
“The independence of Ghana is meaningless unless it is linked-up with the total liberation of the African Continent”
The 93-year-old President Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe, who has good relationship with Ghana, once served as a teacher in 1958 and married to a Ghanaian, Sally – his first wife of blessed memory.
Mugabe at Ghana @ 60 shows how great the first President of Ghana Dr. Osagyefo Kwame Nkrumah was.
President Akufo-Addo of Ghana (R) and President Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe (L)
President Robert Mugabe said, he was highly impressed by the speech of H.E. President Nana Akufo-Addo, delivered at the colorful parade that marked Ghana’s 60th Independence anniversary on Monday, March 6, 2017.
Mugabe then asked the question: “Will Ghana Give us another Nkrumah?”
That means, Mugabe expects Akufo-Addo as the next Kwame Nkrumah.
“I still preach Dr. Kwame Nkrumah and preach him as a revolutionist whose leadership inspires others”
President Akufo-Addo of Ghana (L), Vice Dr. Bawumia and President Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe (R)
Kwame Nkrumah PC led Ghana to independence from Britain in 1957 and served as its first prime minister and president. Nkrumah first gained power as leader of the colonial Gold Coast, and held it until he was deposed in 1966.
Dr. Kwame Nkrumah was born on September 21, 1909 at Nkroful, Gold Coast and he died on April 27, 1972 at Bucharest, Romania.
1. I am not African because I was born in Africa but because Africa was born in me.
2. Countrymen, the task ahead is great indeed, and heavy is the responsibility; and yet it is a noble and glorious challenge – a challenge which calls for the courage to dream, the courage to believe, the courage to dare, the courage to do, the courage to envision, the courage to fight, the courage to work, the courage to achieve – to achieve the highest excellencies and the fullest greatness of man. Dare we ask for more in life?
3. It is clear that we must find an African solution to our problems, and that this can only be found in African unity. Divided we are weak; united, Africa could become one of the greatest forces for good in the world.
4. Action without thought is empty. Thought without action is blind.
5. It is far better to be free to govern or misgovern yourself than to be governed by anybody else.
6. Africa is one continent, one people, and one nation.
7. The independence of Ghana is meaningless unless it is linked-up with the total liberation of the African Continent.
8. We have awakened. We will not sleep anymore. Today, from now on, there is a new African in the world!
9. The total liberation and unification of Africa under an All-African Socialist Government must be the primary objective of all Black revolutionaries throughout the world. It is an objective which when achieved, will bring about the fulfillment of the aspirations of Africans and people of African descent everywhere. It will at the same time advance the triumph of the international socialist revolution.
10. At long last, the battle has ended! And thus, Ghana, your beloved country is free forever!
That was total of ten Quotes from Dr. Kwame Nkrumah – an influential 20th-century advocate of Pan-Africanism.
Nkrumah and his family meeting Egyptian President Gamal Abdel Nasser during the 1965.
Watch Video Below From Prez. Robert Mugabe:
Source: GhanaPa.com – The Goodness Of Ghana News Portal.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
RECORD ALL RADIO STATIONS FREE
Get AFCON 2019 Egypt Top Teams, Matches, Fixtures, Kick-Off Times, Standings, Results etc.
Rev Reindolph Odoru Gyebi aka Eagle Prophet dive Into Sir John’s démise
Delay assisted Sir John to predict his déαth [ Video]
Sir John is déαd – Former General Secretary of the New Patriotic Party (NPP)
Gender Ministry to deal with Akuapem Poloo over ŋųde photo with her son
Dr Mary Ghansah Has Endorsed QueenLet’s Single ‘Dear Holy Spirit’ [Video]
Birthday Sale: Basic Plan only $2.65/mo. for 36 months!
Copyright © 2020 GhanaPa.com - The Goodness News Portal | All Rights Reserved | Powered By OFM Computer World | All Ghana Radio Stations | Our Policy
Powered by OFM Computer World.com OFMTV.COM